Traduzir para Português

Friday, January 18, 2013

First Week and the International Museum

There aren't any pictures this week, because I've been in places where I can't take pictures. This was the first full week of my internship and it was quite the week. It was a lot of new information and there have been times when I've been completely confused, but it ended really well. I learned a lot and I was able to complete a major project before I take a four day weekend. The whole town is ablaze with the excitement of the inauguration on Monday. The whole capital is getting ready with hotels, food and souvenirs.
But it's been a good week. I've been able to see a lot and today we went to the International Spy Museum. It was fantastic! It combined a lot of great artifacts, interactive exhibits and movies. There were a lot of KGB and CIA artifacts and some great items from World War II. There was also a great temporary exhibit on James Bond villains that was full of props from the movies. Monday is Inauguration Day    

No comments:

Post a Comment