Traduzir para Português

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Game Time! Epilogue

I went to our "End of Recife" social tonight and everyone was asking about the game and I was sharing about how much fun it was. Vanessa asked how it was to see Ronaldinho play and I gave her this "What are talking about?" look. I was under the impression that he was playing for Flamengo from Rio de Janiero, but what I didn't know was that he was traded several months ago. So I watched him play and score a goal. Without knowing!
I remember pointing out a player that was giving Sport a lot of trouble to Cristina and Brady, and thinking that Ronaldinho must have influenced his hair style. No shoot Sherlock, because it was him!
So enjoy this gol that I didn't quite fully appreciate at the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RHMkJUfh-c


1 comment: